TruGrain™ made with Resysta® is not a wood plastic composite (WPC) and yet surpasses all known alternative wood materials in feel and is engineered to last. The 12 inch comerical siding panel made by TruGrain offers many advantages including spectacular and unique design potential, simple, cost effective installation, and paired with Knights innovative mounting system makes for an outstanding performing wall both functionally and thermally. Resysta is a proven material that has been in use for over 20 years as a decking material in the harshest environments, including resort pools and marine use.
The material is warranted by TruGrain for 15 years against:
- No swelling
- No cracking
- No splintering
- No rotting
- No infestation of wood-damaging fungi
- No chipping
- No flaking
- No blistering
- No greying (unlike wood)
*TruGrain panels are not sold by Knight Wall Systems. See TruGrains website for more details and the latest technical information.
ADVANTAGES TO THE TruGrain 12″ COMMERCIAL SIDING PANEL:
- WATER RESISTANCE: Resysta does not absorb any water, therefore it can neither splinter, crack nor swell – it is exactly these properties that make it an extremely durable material.
- WORKABLE LIKE WOOD: Resysta can be easily sanded, milled, drilled, sawed, stained and glued.
- UV RESISTANT: Resysta is extremely resistant against UV radiation (ASTM G154) over many years and will never grey.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Resysta panels are shipped in standard lengths and can easily be cut to size in the field for a precise and cost effective installation.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Resysta mainly consists of rice husk – a by-product of rice production. Rice husk is a rapidly renewable resource.
- 100% RECYCLABLE: Resysta can be pulverised and new Resysta products may be processed out of it.
NOTICE: No freedom from any patent owned by Knight Wall Systems or others is to be inferred. Because use conditions and applicable laws may differ from one location to another and may change with time, Customer is responsible for determining whether products and the information in this document are appropriate for Customer’s use. NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN EXCEPT FOR ANY APPLICABLE WRITTEN WARRANTIES SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED BY KNIGHT WALL SYSTEMS. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
MFI-System, PanelRail, ThermaBracket and ThermaStop are trademarks of Knight Wall Systems, Inc. Patent US 8,429,866 B2 and others pending.