PERFORATED CLADDING ATTACHMENT RAILS MEANS BETTER DRAINAGE AND VENTILATION FOR THE FAÇADE.
A RAIL DESIGNED WITH PERFORMANCE, DURABILITY AND THE INSTALLER IN MIND.
ADVANTAGES TO KNIGHT’S PanelRail™ & RevealRail™:
- Rails may be attached to substrate or other rails in a vertical or horizontal orientation
- Standard depth of 3/4″ with face dimensions of 2″, 3″, 4″ or 5″
- Wood or concrete substrate? No problem with pre-punched wall anchor slots
- Regular perforation pattern means water won’t accumulate and air is free to move
- High corrosive-resistant Zn-Al-Mg ZM40 coating for a long service life vs. typical G90 Galvanized steel
- Available in 18-gauge and 16-gauge
- Available with a coil coated, BLACK, PVDF finish (18-gauge)
- Project specific engineering available
- Limited 10-year warranty available
- Attach nearly any cladding with easy and efficient installation and detailing
- Wall anchors can be supplied
Knight Wall Systems’ PanelRail & RevealRail are typically used as a second layer of rails atop the CI System, HCI System or MFI System to help accommodate different panel layouts, sizes or add depth. However, the PanelRail or RevealRail may also be used in assemblies not requiring exterior insulation. In these simple assemblies the PanelRail or RevealRail can be installed directly over the substrate (steel studs with gypsum sheathing, wood studs with sheathing, CMU, etc) and allow for increased air flow behind the cladding while allowing water to drain efficiently.
Where a typical furring channel would require a hole drilled in the field for the wall anchor, pre-punched holes on the PanelRail for the wall anchors make installation simple over CMU, concrete and wood studs – saving time and cutting labor costs.
NOTICE: No freedom from any patent owned by Knight Wall Systems or others is to be inferred. Because use conditions and applicable laws may differ from one location to another and may change with time, Customer is responsible for determining whether products and the information in this document are appropriate for Customer’s use. NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN EXCEPT FOR ANY APPLICABLE WRITTEN WARRANTIES SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED BY KNIGHT WALL SYSTEMS. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
CI, CI-Girt and MFI are registered trademarks controlled by Knight Wall Systems, Inc. CI-System, HCI-System, MFI-System, HCI-Girt, PanelRail, RevealRail, Reveal-Girt, ThermaBracket, ThermaStop, PanelTek & SidingRail are trademarks of Knight Wall Systems, Inc. Patent US 8,429,866 B2 and others pending.