PERFORATED CLADDING ATTACHMENT RAILS MEANS BETTER DRAINAGE AND VENTILATION FOR THE FAÇADE.
A RAIL DESIGNED WITH PERFORMANCE, DURABILITY AND THE INSTALLER IN MIND.
ADVANTAGES TO KNIGHT’S PanelRail™ & RevealRail™:
- Rails may be attached to substrate or other rails in a vertical or horizontal orientation
- Standard depth of 3/4″ with face dimensions of 2″, 3″, 4″ or 5″
- Regular perforation pattern means water won’t accumulate and air is free to move
- Available in 18-gauge and 16-gauge
- Available with a coil coated, BLACK, PVDF finish (18-gauge)
- Project specific engineering available
- Limited 10-year warranty available
- High corrosive-resistant Zn-Al-Mg ZM40 coating for a long service life vs. typical G90 Galvanized steel
- Attach nearly any cladding with easy and efficient installation and detailing
- Wall anchors can be supplied
NOTICE: No freedom from any patent owned by Knight Wall Systems or others is to be inferred. Because use conditions and applicable laws may differ from one location to another and may change with time, Customer is responsible for determining whether products and the information in this document are appropriate for Customer’s use. NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN EXCEPT FOR ANY APPLICABLE WRITTEN WARRANTIES SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED BY KNIGHT WALL SYSTEMS. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
CI, CI-Girt and MFI are registered trademarks of Knight Wall Systems, Inc. CI-System, HCI-System, MFI-System, HCI-Girt, PanelRail, RevealRail, Reveal-Girt, ThermaBracket, ThermaStop, PanelTek & SidingRail are trademarks of Knight Wall Systems, Inc. Patent US 8,429,866 B2 and others pending.